What to look for in a home security camera in Hoover
So many people in Hoover want to get a view what’s going on at home when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective devices to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Although independent cameras are effective when set up properly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Hoover? You’ll be happy to know these important components have more conveniences than earlier versions. You can watch real-time footage from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. You’ll even get instant access to your surveillance devices with a centralized control panel or cell phone app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Hoover
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These essential aspects of your alarm system may come equipped with an impressive range of features including two-way talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a camera that will react instantly. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will appear around the lens and a powerful alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to review footage directly from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Hoover are frequently connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to review real-time feeds or pre-recorded video and even arm or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will post an alert to your mobile device whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion sensors prompts cameras to take notice when odd movement occurs. You’ll also get an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with anyone at your door or family: Need to check in with your kids when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Modern home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way talk so you can converse with anyone detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outdoor video cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the specific space you want your camera to watch over. This is important to better define the movement you watch as you don’t necessarily require alerts every time an automobile travels by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Hoover. All that remains is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (205) 898-6989 to get started or complete the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.