Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Hoover goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Hoover
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Hoover from Vivint. Dial (205) 898-6989 to start customizing your property’s protection today.