After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
See how Hoover home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your residence or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will function as the chief point of contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your security components. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to guide you through your emergency.